We are looking for an Administration Assistant & Coordinator to provide effective and efficient clerical and administrative support to The Playhouse Foundation
Location – The Playhouse Foundation Headquarters in Winchester plus some Homebased
Hours – Aprox 12-15 hours a week. Ideally 9.30-2.30 Mon/Tues/Weds
Hourly Rate – Based upon experience at the interview – please note this is a self employed role
- Personal Assistant to the CEO regarding the management of consultants, tutors and students who provide services for us
- Assist with the recruitment process of acquiring new families to the foundation
- Liaise with Universities as part of our collaborative package
- Liaise with the Fund-raiser as part of the application process
- Assist with writing the Annual submission for the Charity Commission and progress reports to trustees
- Develop, maintain and regularly review office manual and electronic storage systems including recruitment, policies and fund-raising
- Deal with enquiries, correspondence and administration via telephone, email and post
- Arrange meetings, book venues and attend and take minutes as required
- Attend Quarterly Meetings and take minutes
- Manage the office diary where required
- Manage the ordering of stationary and other supplies
- Updating and maintaining the website with news and article updates and liaise with website organisation to ensure the smooth running of the website
- Monitor and proactively seek ways of improving systems and procedures to ensure efficiency, user friendliness and maximum impact
- In all areas of work to ensure that due attention is given to compliance with The Playhouse Foundation, The Charity Commission and the law regarding issues such as health and safety, confidentiality, data protection and risk management
- Undertake other reasonable duties as required.
- Previous office experience required.
- Ability to work on own initiative and under supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal English, and numerate. Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard including English and Maths.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a good team player.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel.
- Experience and commitment of working within charity, including fundraising knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of the barriers faced by people with a disability.
- Ability to take a sympathetic and patient approach when dealing with our families
- Able to develop professional and effective relationships with colleagues and supporters.
- Systematic approach, with good attention to detail.
- Ability to manage workload, learn new skills and work to deadlines
- Commitment to equal opportunities
Contact Victoria Stanley via email: email@example.com