Helping The Playhouse Foundation
Fundraising, donating and even shopping can all help
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be collecting free donations for The Playhouse Foundation?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury’s – it doesn’t cost you a penny extra!
- Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/theplayhousefoundation/ and join for free.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and The Playhouse Foundation will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
Raise more money, change more lives with our JustGiving page!
Use our Fundraising Page to set up your own project or event and help raise funds to support our families. By clicking on the link, you can view all the different ways in which others have helped us!
- Create a title and a brief summary statement to briefly describe your campaign
- Story: a longer description to tell your supporters about the campaign
- Target: show how much to aim to raise with a target.
- Campaign cover photo: add in a great image to help illustrate your story, this should be a minimum of 1200px wide so it’s optimised for sharing
- Expiry date: this is the date your Campaign will stop accepting donations
- Thank you message: create a personalised message that gets sent out when someone donates to your Campaign
- Your URL: choose a custom URL for your Campaign Page. Please note this can’t be edited once the page has been activated, so choose wisely!